Indoor Air Quality
Having your indoor air quality tested is in your control, and can be improved. RDS Environmental has certified indoor air quality specialist that can give you all the details of what you and your family are breathing.
CALL US TODAY TO SET UP AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY TEST: 303.444.5253
Indoor air pollution affects our health and productivity because we spend the bulk of our time indoors, at home, school, work, or other common indoor activities. Being aware of indoor air quality allows you to help maintain a healthy environment.
Everyone reacts differently to various chemicals. Maintaining healthy indoor environments consists of many factors. There is no one indoor air quality test or laboratory analysis that can reveal the full scope of possible pollutant sources.
Cleaners, cosmetics, personal care products, disinfectants, air fresheners, paints, solvents, pesticides, nicotine, glue: the list of chemicals in our homes is extensive. Heavy concentrations of these chemicals can irritate your eyes, nose and throat; cause headaches, loss of coordination and nausea; and can damage your liver, kidneys and central nervous system. Children and elderly are particularly vulnerable, as are pets. In fact, pets are often the ones who show signs of illness first.
If there is any concern about your indoor air quality, contact us today at 303.444.5253.
It is safe to say that if you are experiencing health related problems related to the respiratory system it is a good time to check the safety of your indoor air quality.
Other reasons to have your IAQ tested:
- When you or someone is having trouble breathing indoors.
- When you smell something unusual indoors.
- When you or someone is constantly getting sick while spending time indoors.
- When someone has a weak immune system and requires a clean environment.
- When you are buying a residential or commercial building.
- Or simply, whenever there is a concern or reason to believe that your IAQ is poor or compromised.
Our team works with accredited laboratories that specialize in almost every indoor air and surface pollutants.
Our team of certified inspectors will help:
- Determine the most appropriate testing program
- Inspect suspected sources and identify potential concerns
- Quantify air composition
- Recommend safe and cost-effective treatments to resolve any indoor contamination
- Determine if there is a health concern and if professional remediation is warranted
Contact RDS Environmental and/or call us at 303.444.5253 to find out more about our air quality testing service.